Iryna Rowlands BSc (Hons), MCPod
Iryna is an experienced Podiatrist registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC registration CH34650), she has experience working at private practice and NHS. Iryna graduated from the University of Huddersfield with First Degree and received Dean’s Award. Iryna is a member of the College of Podiatry.
List of services offered by Iryna:
- Foot pain diagnosis, treatment options include Swiss Dolorclast® Radial Shockwave and MLS Laser Therapies
- Biomechanical assessment including dynamic gait analysis using Footscan®
- Clinical fungal nail testing and treatment of fungal nail infection
- Ingrown toenail preventative treatment and toenail surgery. We offer Same Day Nail Surgery service!
- Provision of simple insoles adjusted to your feet
- Prescription and supply of antibiotics
- Provision of PHITS 3D printed bespoke orthoses
- Heel fissures treatment and prevention advice
- Athlete’s Foot
- ECG testing for the presence of Atrial Fibrillation
- Toenail/skincare and advice
- Footwear and foot care advice
- Removal of corns
- Verrucae treatment using SWIFT® technology, other treatments include Cryotherapy, Silver Nitrate, Salicylic Acid
- Diabetic foot check and advice
- Warm Paraffin Wax Therapy
Roman Rowlands S.A.C. Dip (Advanced)
Roman is in charge of marketing and business management. Roman is a fully qualified Foot Health Practitioner, he successfully completed theory and clinical practice at the Stonebridge College at distinction level. He is a member of Register for Foot Health Practitioners and also holds a certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) HABC Level 2.